The best way to get in touch with me is by email. I respond to most things if I can!
What would you like to talk about?
- Want me to speak somewhere? If you'd like me to talk at an event or conference, email Diana Boulter at DBA Speakers, firstname.lastname@example.org, who handles all my speaking gigs.
- Asking about product placement, brand deals or sponsored videos?
- Asking me to join your YouTube network?
- Asking about licensing a video?
- Something else? Great! My address is email@example.com — and I do like getting messages!
You can also follow me on Twitter: I'm @tomscott. I try to answer when people @reply me there, but it sometimes gets away from me. If you need to contact me reliably, email me - it's a much better way!
I don't do "please retweet"s, charity chain messages, donation drives, and so on. I've got no way of checking the veracity of charity appeals or crowdfunding campaigns, and I also don't want to prioritise some messages over others. ("Hey, you sent that message out, why not ours?!").
I also have a Facebook page, but that's generally a very bad way to reach me. Messages can easily go astray there!