Hello. I'm Tom. These are some of the things I've made and done. They'll probably come back to haunt me in a few years' time.
- Two Drums and a Cymbal Fall off a Cliff – b'doom, tssh.
- Mob – a talk about a flashmob gone very wrong.
- Breaking the News – Matt Gray and I bonehead the budget.
- The Star Wars Weather Forecast – 'it's like Hoth out there'.
- Robocoaster Challenge – reciting Shakespeare, attached to a giant robot arm.
- Welcome to Life – the Singularity, ruined by lawyers.
- I Know What You Did Five Minutes Ago – in which I rattle through the online privacy settings of fashionable web services, and leave a surprising message.
- The Google Street View Race – San Francisco versus Dewsbury.
- Journalism Warning Labels – making newspaper reading that much safer.